Our specialists will evaluate, treat, and educate patients to improve balance, thereby reducing fall risks.
- Strengthening core stability, fitness, and overall strength
- Treating dizziness and vertigo, while teaching exercises to improve symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and headaches
- Teaching safety and proper use of walking aides
- Instructing on exercises to improve coordination and lower extremity movement, and evaluation of foot sensitivity (neuropathy)
- Improving awareness of neurological and central nervous system, which cause sensitivity with body positional changes (i.e. MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, Stroke)